Hello! Yes, I am very delayed–a quick story/excuse as to why I haven’t been too active in my blogging lately: my internet was down for nearly a month! Grrr. I use PLDT and apparently they had a construction of some sort near my area, which affected my line or whatever it’s called, and they finally only arrived at my doorstep last week to reconnect my internet. It was very frustrating. Anyway, let me think happy thoughts: my May Favorites! Yay!
1. I ordered this Sonia Kashuk Monochrome Eye Quad in Textured Cocoa from Bon Marche, and I am pretty much in love with it (a detailed review will be posted tomorrow!). I must hoard more of this line’s eyeshadows from hereon.
2. I don’t know if I officially it declared in this post, but K-Palette’s Real Lasting Eyeliner is now in my Holy Grail list.
3. I’ve been using this Burt’s Bees Lip Balm with Mango Butter for a lip look I was pretty much into most of May (which I will discuss shortly)–this balm is the more matte balm I have in my arsenal.
4. My love for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette remains! I honestly use it almost everyday and it looks as if I haven’t touched the product. If you were disappointed that they ran for a limited time over the holidays, Sephora has re-released it! Go go go!🙂
5. This one (re: the lip look I was pretty much into most of May)! Etude House’s Soft Touch Auto Lipliner in No. 5 lies between an MLBB and a subtle red lip shade, if that makes any sense. I apply some of the lip balm and fill in my lips with this, and I always feel very put together without trying too much. Because it is a lip liner, it also lasts a looong time.
6. If I’m not doing that lip combo though, I just slather on some of this Flower Shine On Lipgloss in LG3 Lovely Lotus. It doesn’t have a lot of pigment on it but I do like the subtle hue it adds on my lips, not to mention the shine. I’m also really into the faint floral scent it gives off. I mostly used this when I was on vacation in Palawan the first week of May.
7. A new addition to my lazy day arsenal: Stila One Step Correct. I put this on top of my moisturizer, dab on some concealer and I’m out the door.
8. I’ve mentioned Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze before, and I foresee mentioning in again in future posts. This stuff is awesome and perfect for the travels I did last May.
How have you been? I’ve missed reading your beauty posts and Youtube posts.