1. For most of the month you’d see me wrapped in my favorite grey slouchy cardigan I managed to get at Forever21. I call this my Kurt Cobain cardigan and I love it so. I suspect I’ll be wearing it even more in December to February.
2. My favorite eyebrow routine this month is a mixture of dark brown matte eyeshadow and then brushing on some clear Nichido eyebrow gel–I haven’t been trimming my eyebrows, too–in my mind this whole look is my best rendition of Cara Delevigne’s obnoxiously perfect eyebrows. IN MY MIND.
3. Anyway, I’ve been using a lot of this Skin79 Super BB Cream (the orange one! I think there are different bottle colors but they all have same names! I compared my bottle with my mom’s and my aunt’s) a lot lately and I think I’ve been enjoying it quite a lot because of my current shade (which is pale). It also feels super comfortable on my skin at this point and I should probably do a little review of it soon.
4. I don’t know if you noticed but I’m certainly not the nail polish girl but I’ve been loving Wet n Wild Megalast Polishes!!! Why did I discover these just now. Now I understand the hype. For one, it’s the applicator brush that comes with it. It makes application so much easy, especially for nail non-pros like me. Second is that it seriously does last a loooong time, and that’s coming from me, someone who can’t make nail polishes last a whole lot. I feel like these last longer than the other brands I’ve tried.
5. Of course I’ve been using this little vial of Bulgari Jasmin Noir L’eau Exquise a lot lately and it’s been keeping me calm. Calmer than I already am haha. Honestly, it makes me feel like a lady.
6. I haven’t been using too much blushers lately but I’ve been using a lot of the ELF bronzing cream to contour my cheeks because it dries out matte.
7. If you haven’t read the review, I’ve been obsessing over Nyx’s Black Label lipstick in Natural.
8. I find that the best way to complement my new favorite lipstick is by pairing it with eyeshadows on the rather natural spectrum. I’ve been using Etude House’s Look At My Eyes shadow in BR403 which is this deep satin-y brown. I quite like the texture of this particular shade, too.
9. I loved Cyber Colors’ Gentle Eye Makeup remover earlier this year and I’m loving it more now. Since I’m going through an eye makeup-tamed lip phase, I find that it’s perfect timing for it to come back in my life again.
What loves has November brought you?