In a clockwise fashion, starting from the top middle portion:
1. Marionnaud No. 32 Brush which is slanted and dense, which I love for contouring and applying cream blushers with! (I’ve been using only cream blushers lately.) It really spreads and buffs the product in!
2. Avene Eau Thermal Spring Water which I used a lot in Bali, after trudging through forest-y temples and sunbathing in their beaches.
3. I like this little bottle I got from Beabi, which I decorated with a little sticker I got from Too Cool for School. I filled it with Etude House’s Wonder Pore Freshner.
4. Ahh, the first lip gloss I’ve ever loved: The Face Shop’s I Love Pure Color Pure My Lips Lip Gloss (whew) in Juicy Peach, which I reviewed here.
5. It’s in my favorites but I haven’t reviewed this yet, eep: Etude House’s Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in OR201 Orange Choux Cake. What a mouthful. And how do you pronounce CHOUX? Choo? It’s supposed to be a multipurpose tint for the cheeks, eyes and lips, but it only really functions well as a cheek color. I love the shade though, it’s a soft tangerine, I would say. It does kinda smell like cough syrup my mom would give me when I was sick. Um, and the packaging is just adorable.
6. Tony Moly 7 Day Tatoo (yes the packaging just spells it ‘tatoo’ instead of ‘tattoo’) eyebrow and I forget what shade this is, but it’s the darker one. It’s nothing mindblowing, really, but I love that it’s so easy to use. I line a couple of flicks on the outer corners of my brows and I’m out the door. Also it does last on my eyebrows for days! I don’t know if it does last for 7 days really, but the swatch I did on the back of my hand prior to buying this actually lasted around 6 days with me constantly trying to get it off!
7. My new favorite lotion and lotion scent! Alice Blue Hydrating Body Lotion in Ginger Ylang-Ylang. I am absolutely in love with the scent of this one! It’s floral with a citrus punch, so it’s not too girly…it’s…rejuvenating, actually. Almost everyone who got a whiff of this just looooved the scent. I’m also quite picky about lotion formulations, I hate anything that’s too thick and/or sticky. This is just right, hydrating but not thick and greasy. I need to get my hands on a full-sized one.
8. Etude House’s CC Cream in Glow which I reviewed here. And you’ll know why I love it when you read the post.
9. Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Bronze Goddess which has been in my monthly favorites for the nth time. It’s got almost everything I want in a product really: it’s multipurpose (a blusher or a bronzer or a cream eyeshadow), it is a lovely shade and it is cruelty-free.
10. Last and certainly not the least, Aromateria Solid Perfume in Midori (which I have to make a decent review of soon). I’ve been seeing Aromateria’s little carts for the past few months but never really bothered because past experiences with solid perfumes weren’t exactly mindblowing. I assumed these solid perfumes wouldn’t last long nor would their scents hold strong enough and man was I wrong! These little lipbalm-esque solid perfumes are actually strong enough for you and friends close to you to smell, but not so strong that it’s annoying overpowering. It stays on a decent time (not EDT level, but still good enough for a solid perfume) and best of all, it’s best for traveling! I always have this with me in my bag now. The scent I have, Midori, has muskmelon, green pears, bergamot, bamboo and oakmoss. It smells really soap-y and clean but with an herbal twist, if that makes sense at all. They have more scents I want to go back for. Aromateria is alcohol-free, paraben-free, pthalate-free and is made from organic bases. Oh and this goes for only Php250!
What were your favorites for July?