Eight months into beauty blogging, I’ve posted quite a number of entries on lipsticks. For the 5th episode of Lipstick Week, and while, as you read this, I’ll be in beautiful Bali, I wanted to make a quick roundup of my previous lipstick-related posts that you may have missed!
- Lip Things. One of the first few posts I made for this blog! Yay. I’ve certainly amassed more lip products since posting this but a lot of them I still use a lot til now.
- The Coveted has been coveted: one of my favorite nude lipsticks!
- A long-time affair wherein I publicly declare my awesome relationship with Stila Longwear Liquid Lip Color and I think you should start a relationship with it, too!
- A review of Covergirl Lip Perfection in 260 Heavenly which remains a staple in my makeup bag.
- From the unicorns: ruby red slipper lips —I haven’t used this since that review!
- And last and my favorite post on lipsticks: Pairings.
I’ve come to realize that I haven’t made good reviews/posts on my HG lipsticks! And I should probably do that before lipstick week ends. Eep!