Woohoo I’m just about on time and I’m feeling good about that, yes I am. My March Favorites!
From left to right:
1. Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Loose Powder. A new purchase, really, but it is now a staple, especially with this heat! I love that I finally found an affordable translucent loose powder! Oh and Essence doesn’t test on animals, too, so that’s a definite plus point.
2. Mac Lady Danger lipstick. This was a staple from last year, and I put my affair with this baby on pause until now.
3. Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer. Eye primer is always a good thing but it becomes an even better thing when you have weather like this!
4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I think I may have put this in last month’s favorites but oh well, it will be a favorite all year round.
5. Stila Convertible Color in Lilium. A staple in my bag and I know, if you follow this blog, you’ve seen it quite a number of times. It’s a cream blush that can double as lip color (but I really just use it on the cheeks), and it looks awesome especially when I have my tan on! It gives me a I-just-got-back-from-a-day-at-the-beach blush.
6. Shady Lady Eyeshadow in All About Alex. I just realized that I haven’t photographed me wearing it AT ALL, because I love it, I really do! It’s a lovely greenish-grey shade that I know sounds weird but it is definitely wearable. I use it for a single shadow smoky eye look, if that makes any sense. Maybe I should document how I use this. And ahhhh I keep forgetting to post a review on this one! Blogger fail. I will! Soon! Soon!
7. Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer. Because it feels like lotion and sort of makes my skin look dewy. Or maybe it’s just really hot lately.
8. Flormar eyeshadow in 014. It’s a lovely neutral gold-y taupe that’s subtle and good for day time wear and definitely can be amped up for nighttime use. I don’t see any fallout from it so far, and it feels velvety.
AND A BONUS FAVORITE. Something I’ve been obsessed with soooo much.
Candy Cruuuuuuussssh! Give me lives, please! I’m hooked!
What are your March Faves?