Yay, I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger and the Very Inspiring Blogger Awards by the lovely Cosmetic Caitlin (who you should follow, if you haven’t already, by the way); a week or so ago, AllThingsBeautyandAshley nominated me for the Shine On Award, too! Thank you for the nominations, it means a lot to me, knowing that people aren’t only reading but appreciating my blog. It seriously makes me giggle, heehee! 🙂
So, to accept the first two nominations, I had to post the first two photos and state 7 things about myself, so here it goes:
1. I am almost always super excited to dress up when I have reasons to get out of the house because I am a freelancer and thus I spend most days in ‘solitude’, with Youtube Vloggers I keep for company.
2. I have been watching too much The Regular Show lately.
3. Also lately, I’ve been really into classical music.
4. I am currently reading Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
5. I love watching UFC!!!!
6. I want to travel, travel, travel. Maybe travel for a living, too. (Universe please grant me this wish!)
7. Favorite band of the moment: Alt-J!
Consequently, the Shine On award requires that I share facts about myself but I guess I pretty much did that above! Woot! I also am required to nominate 10 bloggers for the Versatile and Very Inspiring Blogger Awards, and 15 for the Shine On Award, so let me just tag 15 of you whose blogs I frequent!
3. Jake Sauvage
10. Couch Wasabi
11. Process Beauty
12. The Fab Palette
15. Laura Alice
So there, thank you thank you thank you! Talk to you soon! 🙂