I feel like I haven’t been at the beach for so long, but now that I think of it, I did have a couple of beach shoots last November, and I did go home to La Union (my province, north of Luzon if you didn’t know, a beach-y place) last December. So maybe it hasn’t been that long but yay, beach!
As you read this, I’ll be on a quick day trip to Batangas, we go right back home in the afternoon but here are a couple of things I’ll be bringing:
1. Sun Protection, of course! For my face I have Etude House’s Sun Prise 3 Proof 50+ /PA+++…I hate the packaging by the way because it isn’t travel friendly! I brought this with me on my trip back home last December and when I got to opening it, all this goob started rallying out of the tube. Ugh, not repurchasing this again just because of that. Just finishing this tube and off to the next one.
For the body I have the Banana Boat Ultra Protect SPF80.
2. Charlotte Ronson’s A Perfect Mess Beach Hair, which is weird because I’ll actually be at the beach and thus won’t really need this because I’ll have actual beach hair. Hahahaha. Still, it seemed to suit my beach bag well.
3. I actually forgot to bring my Burts’ Bees Lip Balm with SPF (which is a staple in my beach bag, but because I changed bags…), I only have my Maybelline Baby Lips in Energizing Orange with me. (edit. I just googled this and yay apparently this has a higher SPF so I’m safe.) Because you also always have to protect your puckers! Never ever forget lip balm with sun protection at the beach!
4. Stila Convertible Color in Petunia because this looks very flushed, very natural on the cheeks, and I can use it on my lips, too. I certainly love bringing multipurpose items when traveling.
5. The Body Shop Beautifying Oil in Chocolate, just because I’m out of my Argan Oil (huhu) and honestly, I do like its scent. This is for after a day at the beach, to moisturize my body and hair. It is by no means a dupe for Argan Oil, in fact, this isn’t in my favorites list, but it’s what I have for now.
6. My neon green wide toothed comb.
7. Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with SPF15. For the ride to the beach.
8. Demeter Baby Powder Perfume, one of my favorite everyday scents. Who doesn’t love baby powder? I love baby powder scents. This actually really, really smells like the real deal. It always makes me feel fresher than I actually am.
Those are about it, and my bikini and my towel and an extra shirt and shades and shorts. I hope you’re having a good day!