Hello. I was planning on testing out a couple of products I just purchased today but dammit I’m sick today. It’s a good excuse to rummage through my draft posts and finish what I started. A couple of days ago, I got tagged/nominated for the first time ever by the lovely bepcity (her blog always makes my tummeh rumble, check her out! Still thinking about that chocolate cake she made…) to the Liebster Award. It’s an award given to up-an-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, so yay!
The rules are:
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the awarder’s 11 questions.
Ask 11 questions of your own.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
Here it goes, 11 (fun, I hope) facts about me:
1. I’m probably one of the tiniest people you will ever see! I am 4’11! (or maybe 4’10, but let’s round it off to 4’11 shall we?) Heehee
2. I am a vegetarian.
3. I tattoo for a living, and I love getting them on me too.
4. I have a huge huge huge fear of heights! I can’t even climb open stairs (the ones where each step is basically open, and you can see the lower levels–gaaah!)
5. I’ve had so many jobs! I’m the happiest with what I do right now (wait, maybe I should discuss that in number 6 haha), but at one point I was the youngest teacher ever in the history of the university I taught at! (I was 19 years old teaching politics and governance at De La Salle University, in case you were curious.)
6. Aside from tattooing I illustrate and every now then I get graphic design projects, too. If you need me, hollaaaa.
7. As you may have guessed from the 5th point, I graduated with a degree in Political Science. What a curious series of career shifts.
8. The reason I took up Political Science is because I thought I wanted to get into politics and/or eventually become a lawyer. Later on (as in much later on, like a month before graduation), I realized, hey those career choices aren’t me at all. But I really really did enjoy studying politics. 🙂
9. I was always such a geek; I was always ‘hanging out’ in libraries, giddy over books I was in line to borrow…
10. I always always dream about whales. It’s always me swimming with them! These are my favorite dreams.
11. My favorite whales are the beluga and the narwhal.
Here are bepcity’s questions for me:
- What is your favorite/go-to item in your wardrobe? I always, always, always have to have a white shirt. I can pair it with anything! And also, I don’t know if this counts but, I must always have black flipflops.
- If you could be on any reality show, which one would it be? Haha I used to be really into Laguna Beach, remember that show (I am cringing on the inside)? But now I guess I’d love to be on Work of Art. Eep, I just watch the show a lot and they all inspire me like crazy.
- Have you ever had braces? No! But I really wanted one when I was in high school because all the cool kids had them, weird. I did have retainers though but I lost those right away.
- What was the first CD/cassette you ever purchased? Ah! The Eraserheads’ Circus Album, which continues to be one of my favorite albums of all time.
- What drink do you order at a restaurant? Usually a green mango shake or coffee. With water on the side.
- What kind of camera do you use? Right now I borrow the manfriend’s Canon Mark II but recently (just last night!) I finally spotted a justly priced and beautiful camera which I may order tomorrow or the day after, yay!
- If you could change your name to anything what would you choose? I’m pretty much suuuper ok with my real name, which is Luigi (ahh, to cut the long story short, my parents thought they were going to have a boy…), but I would love to remove my second name, which is Rose (to their surprise, when I came out a girl, they added on the first ‘feminine’ name they could think of!).
- Do you now or did you ever play on any sports teams? I never played any sport growing up! I’m relatively more athletic now though, but still not part of any sports team.
- If you formed a band what would your name be and what kind of music would you play? Oh I’ve had too many dreams about this. When I was in high school I wanted to have a band that was sort of like Veruca Salt, in college I wanted to have a band like Cibo Mato. Now I guess I want to play in a band like CSS or Passion Pit. This name thing has got me stumped. Maybe Dandelion Whiskers haha.
- Who was your first celebrity crush? I know this is weird but my first crush ever was… Christopher Robin. Yes, Pooh’s friend.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines? No I don’t.
Here are my 11 questions!
1. Who is your favorite band/musician in the whole wide word?
2. Beaches or the mountains?
3. Coffee or tea?
4. What is the one thing you know you can cook really well?
5. If you could bring only one makeup item on an island, and you’re stranded with Ryan Gosling, what would it be?
6. Your favorite childhood memory?
7. Your favorite youtube video of the moment?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. Do you have a pet? Please introduce me to your pet!
10. If there’s one movie you have to tell me to watch, what movie would that be?
11. Favorite makeup brand?
___________________________Woot, random. Anyway, I tag:
2. Jake Sauvage
11. Glitter and Sex