Hello. I present to thee, my daily skincare products/routine of sorts.
1. When I get up in the morning, I wash my Liquid . However, I do alternate this with the ’s Pure Mild Facial Cleanser (which I have been using since I was in high school, by the way) and Deep Action Cleanser .for two reasons: the first to wake me up, the second, to wash away last night’s moisturizer. I use
2. Twice or thrice a week, depending on how dirty my week has been (haha), I scrub my face with the Ocean Salt Facial Scrub from Lush. I love this. I’m about to run out of the product and I’m freaking out. (However, I’m starting to wonder if I should go back to the St. Ives , I’ve seen other variants of those pots lately.) This is incredible, my face always feels squeaky clean and radiant after using this. I recommend adding a drop or two of water on it when using for the face though, there really are big grains of salt in here. Another thing I love about it is that’s it’s awesome for the body too.
3. After bathing, I slather on Sunprise 3 Proof SPF 50+ from Etude House. We all need sun protection, people!!! Honestly, any other facial sunscreen will do. Slather onto your body as well.
4. I moisturize with the —something I’ve been using since I stole my mom’s bottle back in high school. I think it works pretty well, it doesn’t feel too heavy and I can’t complain about how it works. Also, I want to look like Total Effects Day Cream someday. Haha.
5. At night, I take off my makeup with the Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cream Cleanser from Etude House. Sadly, it does not smell like Milk Tea. It does the job, though. I dot the cream on my forehead, nose, (carefully on the) eyelids, cheeks, chin and rub it in gently. I wipe everything off with a cotton pad. I repeat until my face is clean from all of the day’s makeup and pollution. This is definitely like—I don’t see this anymore anywhere in . This comes in a huuuuge pot though, so I’m guessing this will last me a long, long time.
6. A couple of times a month, when I’m feeling stressed or feeling dull or generally not so good, I try to rejuvenate my skin with masks and clays. I just recently finished up something from Etude House, it was Moistfull something. But anyway, in the picture you’ll see a Cherry Tonic Mask, a Fudge Chocolate self-heating clay, a Lioele one (which I got for free), and another one which I forget. I’m not really loyal to a particular mask or clay, I try to switch things around. The point is, treat yo’ self! Treat your skin to very good things a couple of times a month.
7. Before I go to sleep, I take out my Moroccan Argan Oil (this particular one I get at the Nail-a-holics salon). The raves about this one are all true! Definitely in my holy grail. I use it as my night moisturizer. A pump of the product will do well on the face and I also put it on my hair. I swear you’ll wake up with really smooth skin and happy hair. There’s another thing I’ve been trying out lately, too. A cheaper version of Moroccan Argan Oil, methinks. It’s the Egyptian Magic Cream. It has totally different ingredients in it, but I am positive they work equally well on me. The all purpose cream turns to oil when you rub it in between your palms or fingers and I smooth it on my face and all the other parts you want moisturized.
8. I do not have a toner! I just realized this now. Any awesome toners you recommend?